Beat the cold and flu.
Are you struggling to fight off the cold and flu? It might be time to try salt therapy.
There is relief…
Give your body the support it needs to combat the cold and flu.
With regular salt therapy over several weeks, many of our clients experience relief from the common cold – and congestion.
Some of our clients even schedule regular visits before the cold and flu season (and the back-to-school/childcare period) to help boost their health and immune system.
It’s the smart step to building better health for you and your family.
How does Drift Salt Therapy eases Sinusitis?
- Salt therapy is designed to relieve congested airways.
- When inhaled, salt thins your mucus and makes it less sticky. So it’s easier to dislodge and expel.
- Dry salt particles also gently stimulate your body’s natural cilia movement. Cilia help keep our sinuses clear of mucus and dirt. But when you inhale salt, you accelerate this process.
- This results in fewer bad bacteria and reduced congestion.
- Prevention is better than cure in this case.
Other Conditions that Salt Therapy can help with